UofM international engagement involves a variety of activities: education, research and international development programs and projects.
As International Partnership Development Officer for the Americas (North and South), I provide supports and facilitate partnership development through:
- assessment of partnership proposals: expressions of interests can come from internal (UofM faculties and units) and external parties (funding agencies, foreign universities and governments, higher education associations, etc.)
- establishment of agreements – about 10 types of agreements
- oversight of activity implementation
- analysis and reporting of results and outcomes
In addition to my regional assignment, I developed the following tools to facilitate partnership development. My colleagues and I take these materials with us when we meet Deans/Heads of Units/individual faculty members looking to establish (or renew) international activities.
- Partnership Development Process Map
- Agreements Step-by-Step
- Request for Agreement Form
- Contract Routing Form